Health is wealth
By being physically fit, it can make a person look lean both inside and out.
There is a lot a person can do such jogging or walking in the morning, playing basketball or any other sport with friends but if a person wants to have muscles and look lean, the best thing to do will be to sign up and workout in a gym or workout using online training programs.
Just like taking any medicine, one should first consult the doctor before undergoing any form of exercise.
“A healthy mind in a healthy body”The Old Romans knew something.
Physical exercise is beneficial because it helps maintain and improve ones health from a variety of diseases and premature death. It also makes a person feel happier and increases ones self esteem preventing one from falling into depression or anxiety. It has also shown to make a person with an active lifestyle live longer than a person who doesn’t.
The best exercise plan should have cardiovascular and weight training exercises. This helps burn calories and increase the muscle to fat ratio that will increase ones metabolism and make one either gain or lose weight.
A person who has never worked out before should do it gradually. Doing it too much for the first time can make one pull a muscle or have an injury making it worse. Endurance will never be built in a day. And doing it repeatedly has a lot of other good benefits to the person.
For start I’d recommend easy to learn yoga poses like these
9 relaxing yoga poses.
After that you can fix some issues, if you have them.
Focusing on certain portion in the body can help make it improve. A good example is doing a workout more often in a specific area such as the glutes, abs or a chest pack can have its side-effects on the whole body, and most importantly on the mood. With every inch or pound change in the right way the feeling of achievement is real.
And beauty is not only about having muscles which is what people can see. It is also about enhancing the beauty within.
Here are some things one can do everyday to stay beautiful and healthy;
- Reading books and other reading material more often keeps the mind sharp just like working out keeps the body in shape.
- Work, no matter what kind it is, produces stress. One can reduce this by taking the time out to do something special like lying in a hot tub, shopping or watching a movie. Studies have shown it is relieves and helps one from looking haggardly.
- Pollution is something people cannot control given the size of the problem. When one goes out, it is best to put some form of protection such as beauty products that contain antioxidants that protect the skin from damage. There are also other beauty products available and choosing the right one with the help of a dermatologist can help the person.
- Another way to stay healthy is to give up some vices. So many people smoke and drink. Smoking has been said to cause lung cancer and other diseases as well like complications for women giving birth. Excessive drinking has also shown to do the same.
- For people who don’t smoke, it is best to stay away from people who do since studies have shown that nonsmokers are also at risk of developing cancer due to secondary smoke inhalation.
- Lastly, it is best to always start the day with a positive outlook. Just as studies have shown that exercise makes a person feel happier, smiling produces the same effect. A smile can do a lot and it is contagious in a positive sense. It brightens the day of not only one but others as well. And by the way it takes just as many energy to smile than to make a sad face. So cheer up 🙂
The number one, most important thing is to learn to love yourself unconditionally!
Let us have a conversation feel free to use the comments section to add to this list. And please help me by sharing this link, if you liked the content. Thank you.